Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Ramada bed bugs
5 Posts
Did you use a tour operator to book your holiday?
whilst i know it is destressing to have bites from bed bugs

i feel i need to point out that beg bugs are not a result of dirty sheets and beds. this is a comon misconception.

bed bugs are usually brought in from travelers clothes and belongings they spread very easielly.

they are impossible to avoid, but good housekeeping can spot them if the housekeepers look out for the signs, although im some cases are not always noticible till reports of bites. even 5 star hotels have bed bug issues. once a case is spotted the hotel have to act quick and put the room out of service, in most cases the room will be out of service for 6 weeks whilst treated, and all beds and linens have to bee thrown away.

Sorce : work in hotels.
I saw a TV programme recently named Terminators and it showed the bugs in a hotels and peoples homes
They seemed to get in to the rooms along the electric wires.
The first thing I do when I get to a hotel is strip the bed and inspect the mattress for tell tale signs. :yikes
please post the signs Jay Trip.....valuable travel info....never crossed my mind to look before...never had any problems up to now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.