General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
My friend recently told me about fitflops which are supposed to be comfy, provide you with a 'work out while you walk' and also help with aches and pains, posture etc- styles look ok too:-

http://www.fitflop.com/products/

Boots have them but £36
Glynis....how apt your post is, I ordered 2 pairs this morning online. I ordered the originals for £36 and the updated 2009 model for £45. Should have them Thursday. Apart from the difference in the fitness aspect I'm keen to see how they compare for comfort with the Capri Crocs :tup
Ooooo let us know Miss will be interesting to hear your views on them :tup :tup
I think I was too late in going to my local Sports Direct on Saturday :(

They had loads of Caymans and they did do the flipflops but the only ones in my size were a lurid puce pink and frog green :really

The others were massive sizes unfortunately!

Back to the drawing board and a pair of Sketchers flips for me! :wave:
Toots don't know if this will help but Sports Direct have a website with Caymens listed in various colours but only certain sizes:- http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/Default.aspx?DescriptionFilter=Caymans
I bought my Athens online as the choice of sizes seemed better....although depleted stocks now.

They still have Athens flip flops and Ithaca in several colours and sizes available.
Glynis / Miss -Chief

I have a pair of fitflops and they are the most comfortable things ever
Don't know about all their claims but my posture is better and I swear my bottom looks smaller :)
Lally
Glynis/Mis chief - thanks for that information - I went online and got the colour I wanted in my size

here:-
:wave: :tup :tup

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Cart.aspx?Action=UpdateCart
I swear my bottom looks smaller
Ohh thanks Lally......I'll be going around saying "does my bum look big in these" :rofl

I went online and got the colour I wanted in my size
Tootsie, your links broken :( what did you get in the end ? Glad you got sorted :tup
Cheers Miss Chief -

will try another link!

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/SD/PID-Crocs+Athens+II+Sandal-222057.aspx?ColCode=22205746

Its the Athens flipflops in black with the yellow sole!

Im chuffed! :wave:
SNAP ! That's exactly the same as the one's I ordered. They arrived on Friday and they're quite comfy......I still prefer the Athens one's but for £15 they're a bargain :tup
wore my crocs flip flops today & iv'e got a blister,on my toe :(
was only out,about an hour,as well!!!!!!!!!1
tracy
Stick with them Tracy99.....mine did the same so I rubbed a tiny piece of Vaseline on them next time I wore them and after wearing them for about 2 more days they were super comfy and no blisters :tup
me and my other half love our crocs ideal for everything i even wear em with socks in the winter. good for camping whilst showering too they might be ugly but who cares we love em long live the croc.mind you our lads hate em and think its really embarassing :rofl
thanks miss chief :)
i will certainly try,the vaseline,as i really want,to take them,on holiday,with me.
tracy
My friend showed me a tip recently with the croc flip flops - she just pulled (and I mean pulled - my heart was in my mouth) the toe post bit and mine were a lot more comfy afterwards. Stretch Armstrong sprung to mind. :rofl
PS I succumbed to temptation and bought 2 pairs from Sports Direct. My friend was pleased as I ordered her a pair as well - she'd been after red for ages but, because of a foot (well feet) problems needed a size 10 - hey presto they were there. So thanks to Toots for getting me to search for the link :rofl :tup
glynis!
can't believe it :(
read your post out to hubby,so off he trots,to get my crocs & there he is,pulling & pulling & guess what happened,they snapped!!!!!!!!!!!!
he now thinks he can fix them,with super glue :duh
like i'm gonna walk round,with a super glued flip flop!
he says it's my fault,for telling him,the tip :cry
it certainly gave me a chuckle,he was pulling that hard,he nearly fell backwards,when it snapped!
tracy
thanks to Toots for getting me to search for the link

:rofl Well done Glynis!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.