General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Personally (please don't flame me :) ) I can't stand crocs. They could be the most comfy shoe in the world but the just look hideous! Sorry to all that wear them but thats the way it is! :D Now surely with todays knowledge the manufacturers could make crocs that look a little better!!! The fact that Sports Soccer has millions of them must tell you something!!!
Each to their own though! :)
Thanks Jay Trip! :tup

I've only had the blag crocs in the past (love them - sooooo comfy!)
as I couldn't justify paying silly prices for the genuine articles in the past
(only to myself mind - daft aren't I?s I am?) but I'll definitely treat myself
to a pair or two ;-) at those prices!
I was in Sports Direct this morning looking for swim goggles, and, yes, there are indeed vast swathes of the those yucky brightly coloured things at £15, and loads of people were buying !! :rofl
I've never liked the original Crocs.....hate em :D

But the Capri flip flops are the most comfy flip flops ever, unfortunately none of those on sale but did get a pair of Ithaca & Athens flip flops for £15 each online :tup
ive never liked the crocs either, my daughter loves them so we just usually buy her a real cheap pair in the resort for a few euros and bin them, worth it just for the beach i guess :)
they are really comfy , but i must confess i only wear mine in the garden when cutting the grass and pottering about .
My foot is so painful Crocs are the only footwear that I can wear at the moment so was pleased to get a pair of Mary Janes which arent that noticeable in dark green. :rofl
The owner of Sports Direct,Mike Ashley who also owns Newcastle Football club must be selling everything at sale prices. :rofl
I noticed in the shops here in Germany that crocs are on sale at half price. I'm guessing that too many were produced and the manufacturer is now trying to get rid of them.
Hi there, I'm new :) Thought I'd just plunge straight in there :D
I've always suffered with my feet, and Crocs have managed to let me walk long distances without hobbling along in pain.
However, there still aren't enough nice designs and there aren't enough white crocs either (which would be perfect for me and my white dresses this summer).

The other problem is that Crocs MAKE my feet sweat (apologies for the gross detail :D ) so I have to wear socks with them which is just a total disaster. Does anyone else dare own up to wearing socks with crocs?
I wear those small see through socks that dont show in your shoes.They are similar to pop socks but just cover your feet.
I cant think what they are called. :que
The Mary Jane and the Athens sandals are nice and light and are available in white.
Have a look on sportsdirect.com as they are all £15 on line.
They are good for on the beach and around the garden, but I wouldn't go into a town or likewise wearing them!
Im pleased to see this thread as I was wondering about getting my crocs out again this year. I came to the conclusion that I would wear them around the house and garden but would buy the "croc flip flops" for my holidays this year.

Can anyone advise on the price of them and where I could buy a pair? Are there any good internet sites to purchase them from at a decent price?

And is there a proper name for the "croc" version of flip flops? :think :wave:
If not I'm putting a patent on Crip Crocs! :)
Can anyone advise on the price of them and where I could buy a pair?

Tootsie.....if you look at the post that started this thread then you'll see that Jay advised of the site and great price on at the moment
bought myself,a pair of the croc flip flops (not sure of the correct name) yesterday,in sports direct,for £15.they are sooooooooo comfy.just need to wait,for my hols now!
tracy
The Crocs flip flops are called Athens and I am sad to say that on wearing mine for the first time I got a blister on the top of my foot :( My ninth pair of Crocs and then they decide to cause me pain :rofl
Sportsdirect.com is the website selling all crocs for £15.
The had 2 styles of flip flops,Athens and Ilthaka style.
Could anyone put a link on for the crocks please ......colleen
Colleen if you put sportsdirect.com into Google you will see the whole range of crocs in their footwear section.
The link doesnt seem to work on my previous post.Jay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.