Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Victoria Hotel
24 Posts
Hi ya, thanks for your report, i am hoping to visit Malta for the 1st time this October, the Hotel Victoria looks lovely and very reasonable, did you book on a room only basis or were any meals included? Can you tell me what booking site you used to book your room, as this will be my first visit to Malta i want to make sure i book good accomodation in a good location i dont think i would be brave enough to drive so would be dependent on local transport. Any help you could give would be appreciated . Thanks in advance
mandij, i recommend you visit the island of Gozo and choose a self-catering rather than a hotel. There are lot of self-catering farmhouses in Gozo, one of the companies (which we normally use) is Gozobreak.com. Check their site and enquire with them. Gozo is small, so if you hire a bicycle it will be good for you too! Really recommend the island and its people!
Mandii.

The site I used was http://www.booking.com/hotel/mt/victoriahotel.html?aid=307778

I did look around quite a bit and this was the cheapest.

We really liked the Hotel Victoria. Yes, a buffet breakfast was included in our rate. You also get complimentry fruit cocktals on arrival which I thought was a nice touch. The staff were very friendly and efficient.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.