Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
i would recommend sol principe torremolinos have been there 11 times they accomadate all ages and the food is fab ,for kids of all ages endless things to do ,but early in the year there ,s mainly retired people there but there is still entertainment day and night
Torremolinos does not look or feel like Tossa de Mar at all. It is a city made of concrete and steel :shock:
See:
http://www.ayto-torremolinos.org/galeria/gal-playas/pages/pag5.htm

I look forward to other suggestions.
i liked principe ,nothing like it any where else ,but not erea thats why we bought in benelmadina new part no comertial shops around posh area,but not to far for good night life so we have best of both worlds.try using local busses to different ereas,thats,what we,ve done seen really nice plces,but could not go back to them as we just wandered,try it stop at a pub for bar meal what ever,then ready for more adventure
Been to Tossa twice and loved it, also been to Nerja and last 2 years been to Carihuela beach - in between Torremolinos and Benalmadena. It's a lovely part of Costa del sol and feels spanishy- lovely restaurants and shopping.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.