Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Julie,Towels are supplied for pool an beach and you can change them every day.
Entertainment is in the amphitheatre in the summer months and there are sunbeds surrounding it not tables and chairs.
When we were there in November the entertainment was held in the theatre.
I never wore a cardigan or jacket when I was there from November 29th for 2 weeks. :sun2
There are Russians there and possibly Germans and Dutch as First Choice have joined forces with TUI.
There were 3 Russian and 2 Polish companies using the Holiday Village when we were there but the Russians were out numbered by British.The only rowdy guests there when I was there were a group of 10 British!The kind that you see in the airport and hope they are not on your flight never mind your hotel! :yikes We took sterling and changed it there as you get a better rate.You can tip with pound coins until you get some local currency.
thanks for that, really helpful, 2 weeks on Monday really cant wait!
Im going the same day as you juliemelvin!! cant wait now,not sure on the idea of no tables and chairs in the outside entertainment area.....
As long as theres someone to sit we'll be happy!!! Cant wait now, only 9 sleeps!
Hiya,

Let me know how you get on. Have booked for Xmas and New Year.

Sharon
only 5 more sleeps, will certainly report back!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.