Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Have to make the decision to switch hotels or not soon. I have never been to Cyprus before. Have read the reviews for both places - the Akteon Village and Aqua Sol Village. Just wondering if anyone had visited both and how they compare? Would really appreciate any advice please! Thanks :D
You can read reviews of both if you click on Hotel Reviews at top left of the page. Both seem to have good reviews. Pays your money and takes your choice really. If you wish to be with your friends then do so.

fwh
have not been to the Ackteon village , but have been to the aquasol four years ago for my daughters wedding . the hill just outside the hotel is a killer . went down there at christmas to have a look at the place to find it was closed for a referb [to open late march ] not far from the coral bay night life . which ever you choose you will have a great holiday .
Hi fsh & Tim

Many thanks for the info - appreciate it. Looking forward to going! :D :D
Well, back for a great holiday :D Our friend's at the AquaSol got moved to the Akteon Village after 2 days. We both paid for upgrade to sea view rooms which was well worth it. Hopefully will get back again - lovely country, food, people :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.