Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
No wonder you're annoyed Val. Have you tried pricing a bunk, bowels of the ship room as I'd have thought they'd be cheaper than a double on the middle deck? What does your paperwork say regarding accommodation?
Certainly sounds like they have bumped you off in favour of a bigger booking Val . i would be spitting feathers. :evil: :evil:

If your confirmation says double cabin , Does it ???? I can't see how she can even contemplate telling you Rob was told verbally when making the original booking .
Right..I now have to correct all of this...Regal have since been on the phone to Rob..basically what we have got is a double room with a 3/4 bed and a single bed which is slightly different to the original double cabin we had last time round..

we dont have a twin cabin in the bowels of the boat..I don't know who spoke to who but we are now more than happy with what we have been offered by Regal Dive and it appears that the original information about having the twin bunk has been mis-interpretted somewhere between time of booking and time of payment....so hats off, big thumbs up to Regal for sorting this so quickly ( I understand the guy who spoke to Rob is called Andrea's) and apologies for any further confusion.......and I have to praise them for sorting it so quickly.

We have been really looking forward to this holiday and if it is anything like the last one we had with them...we will absolutely love it.
Pleased you have got a satisfactory result, Val.Seems like good customer service, and that makes a change on here, so well done Regal Dive..... :tup
I probably jumped in abit tbh :whoops before they had chance to sort it...I had an email from them that said we were allocated a twin cabin etc..I told Rob..he rang them as we had purposely requested a double cabin. Of course we were not happy about it...but turns out last time, the cabin we had was a king size double cabin which had on a free upgrade because they moved us boats from MY Blue Melody to MY Blue Horizon quite late on.

Regal Dive are well known within the dive community and so are Blue 02..many people consider them to be the absolute best. We certainly enjoyed the last holiday with them so much so that we booked with them again..but having said that, to go on another livaboard again with them ( I really fancy going to Sudan or the deep South) the allocation of cabin space would be a consideration we would look into very carefully and make sure we were aware of any small print before we commit.

They do get top marks for sorting it so fast... :tup
They soon sorted that out for you Val.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.