Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
REGAL HOLIDAYS
4 Posts
minotaur4,

Welcome onboard :tup
I've travelled with them once and never had any problems. Take reviews with a pinch of salt. You'll only generally see reviews when people have something to praise or moan about. You don't always get a true reflection. You get good and bad reviews about every holiday company. I'd still travel with them though.

Darren
I have also travelled with Regal in the past & have had no problems.
Me and my husband booked a holiday through Regal Holidays last year, when I was told that I had to pick up my tickets at the airport on the day of flying I was somewhat suspicious.I was really worried that I was being ripped off but when we found the desk at Gatwick we successfully got our tickets without any fuss.I have to say as well that we flew with Onur Flights and they were fantastic.The planes were very clean and for a no frills flight we were very impressed. You can buy food on the plane and drinks.We took sandwiches from the airport and some small snacky bits to last through out the flight.When we got to Marmaris we were booked into Pineta Park Deluxe, and to add to the so far so good last minute booked holiday, we found out that our room was an actual suite and it was divine.We paid £400 each for All inclusive and had the most enjoyable holiday ever.
We will certainly go with Regal again and we are at this present time getting ready to book our last minute again with Regal.
Pineta Park deluxe All inclusive was good but if I have to be critical of something then it will be, not enough sunbeds and also the food could have more choice.
Loved it though.
Donna Sills Watford
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.