EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
The Brit forces use "Whites" from Uk to pack everyone off to Gibraltar so you could try them but sorry havent got an address or web site for them so you will have to do a search. but they are very good.
A friend of mine drives for a removals firm based in Malaga. He regularly relocates people from the UK down to Spain and across Europe. If you would like to know more or contact his company I can find out the details for you.
Hi RBA,

I would be interested in knowing about the company your friend drives for ! I tried to send you a private message, but I can't see this facility on this forum !!

Cheers,
Chris
I saw elsewhere on the site someone mention Bargates.... see there website...

Cheers
We used Bishop's move - http://www.bishopsmove.com - think they have branches nationwide. They were very efficient - everything went to plan & nothing broken - which is more than can be said for our last UK removal!
Thanks David !
Thanks Helen !

Anyone else with info ....?
Having previously worked as a coordinator for a few removal companies I can recommend Robinsons International Removals. Their website is http://www.robinsons-intl.com
Hi all,

Thanks for the input - I have contacted quite a few companies for prices and info - I think I know who I'm going to use, but will let you all know how I got on once everything has arrived in Spain !!

Chris
We used a small Company when we moved to Mallorca and they lost a box of Kitchen equipment and our Sky box. I was naive a) I didn't number and list the boxes and get the mover to sign the list and b) I went for local rather than recommended.

Been here 2 years (nearly) now and (after the initial move issues with another 'company') have shipped lots of boxes both ways with Webbs International Removals (Ramsgate and Santa Ponca) and have not lost or had delayed a single item. They get my vote for Mallorca!!!
I use Jim for regular deliveries and can recommend the service,John.0034 647 200 853
Hi,

Well there's a wealth of info on here now !! Almeria is a bit far for me, but I'm sure someone else will find the tip very useful !!

Thanks to all - I will let you know how I get on

Cheers,
Chris
Hi All,

Just to let you know that we used MoveIt in the end. Collection was on the day agreed (but rather later than expected !), and delivery was also on the day agreed - everything arrived OK & the guys were very pleasant & helpful. I arranged it all via email, and was able to pay online from my Spanish bank account.

I am happy to recommend this firm to anyone

Cheers,
Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.