Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
If it is the one I am thinking of, right hand side of the road before the bend going to Ingo`s market ? doesn`t look too appealing from the outside(never been in) a bit out of the way regarding bars etc, I`m sure it would be worth a few more quid to stay closer to the resorts.
Had a look at the website http://www.resortmellorosa.com/index.html

Think I would only consider it if a very good price, was also amazed at the price hype for christmas and new year :yikes

x lassi
Not the 1 I was thinking of, just up the lane from it looking at the map.
I've just checked on tripadvisor.com, think it is definate no no !!!

I think it might be used mainly by Indians, there are pictures and they are not good.

Going to try and get her in the Lagoa Azul with us !!
Renton Manor usually has good deals too if you can`t get them in Lagoa Azul :tup
feelthevibe, have you stayed at the Renton Manor ? last time we stayed at the Lagoa, there were a few people from the Renton using the Lagoa's pool and complaining about the Renton.

It is so hard to tell, so many of the Goan hotels get such mixed reviews, we used to stay at the Ronil Beach until we had children, but the rooms were a bit small, we were always happy there, but some people complained !
I stayed there 3 years ago Mazzy, basic but clean, my friend stays there twice a year, he loves it. The pool is a bit small and doesn`t get much sun but there is a free bus to the beach every morning and the staff are really friendly and helpull, at a push I would stay there again if the price was ok.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.