Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Rosa del mar
8 Posts
Hi,

No I have not been, but I am going just after you, so would like to see some feed back as your the only one I have seen so far that is off to the same apartments as me!

Hoping your having a great time!
Thanks Biff,

Will have a looky!

sleepy
Hi sleepy, we have just got back, well about 15 mins ago. We have been to this hotel 4 times now & every time we enjoy it more. It's not the ritz by any means & the entertainment programme has not yet started, but, having said that you have the benefits of your own room with kitchen facilities (2 top rings & a toaster & kettle), they also have a restaurant, we didn't use it this time but we used it in september last year & it was something like 10 euro's & eat all you want. Having said that there are loads of lovely places to eat in Palma Nova, so the choice is yours. The hotel itself is a lovely place, far enough away from the main hub but very close to all the bars etc. We usually have a 1 bedroom apartment which gives us more space, but the studio's are plenty big enough for 2. The pool is great & you can get a sun bed ANY time of day, we didn't go in the pool this time as it's a bit too early & it was cold, but we normally spend all our days around it. Anything else I can help with just ask. We are back there in septmeber for our usual 2 weeks with friends. Ps. weather mon & tues was scorching, bit cloudier today & pretty nippy at night so take a warm jumper or coat. I hope you'll love the place like we do.
Thanks debdon, thats really helpful as you have just come back... glad you had such a good time, I am now working myself up for a great holiday...

Thanks again!
Sleepy
I have read the reviews on this accommodation and most are positive. I just wondered if anyone who has been there knows if it is better to get a studio or an apartment. Is there any difference in quality or location i.e are all the studios at one end. Price wise there is very little difference so is it worth the bit extra for an apartment?
Hi, the apartments are quite a bit bigger than the studios & they are all on the top floor as far as I know, although it is only 4 floors high. We have stayed in both apartment & studio & they are as clean as each other. I prefer having a 1 bedroon apartment as you do have the extra room, you also have a balcony from the lounge area & off the bedroom too which is lovely. If you go for the apartment, ask for one overlooking the pool if poss as the others face the road & could possibly be a little bit noisy. We are going here on sept 3rd this year & have been several times to this aparthotel. We love the place & hope you do too. If I can help anymore please ask. Enjoy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.