Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Cromwell1, i have been twice to the rising star and fly out wednesday for a 3rd visit! The location is great, right next to the sea and they have a good pool area and large lawn terrace for sunbathing. Theres plenty of activities and games going on like bingo,french bowles, quizzes,lilo races, polo etc of which there is no pressure to join in. The rooms are good, i always ask for a sea side view rather than pool view as you then get the afternoon sun on your balcony. ;) staff are friendly, all in all i can't really fault them. They are immensly popular with lots of return visitors (like us) so i think you have made a great choice :cheers
Thank's Dave ..your reply sounds really positive about these apartments. We do have a sea side view, she told me when we booked it, so that sounds good with the afternon sun on the balcony! :) ... getting megga excited as it draws nearer ....34 days & counting!! Enjoy your holiday Dave. Thanks for all the replies guys. x x :hyper :fly :sun
Hi Cromwell, Forgot to say, as you go the beach from the pool, turn left and have a walk up the new coastal path. I can recommend safiros tavern for nice food and cheap beers with a great view! Have a great holiday 18 hours and counting for me!!! :cheers :)
Thank's for that Dave. I shall make a note of the name. ;) :wave: x
Rising Star on the 29th..2nd visit this year,was there in May..had a great time. Counting down the days now..KEO ..mmmmmmmmmmmm :cheers
... i read on Trip Advisor that someone had posted that air conditioning was free here .. is it just if you go All Inclusive though, as we are off self catering. Thanks. :wave:
Does anyone know if air conditioning is free here, and if so does it apply to self catering or is it just if you go all inclusive? thanks. :)
It's free for everyone, but you do have to ask at reception for to have it activated in your room.
Is the air conditioning free here? Usually it says if there is an extra charge but i can't see one in the brochure. Off in 18 days ... YIPEEEEEEEE!!! ;) :hyper
Yes, it is most certainly free but like I said, you have to ask at reception when checking in for it to be switched on. We melted the first evening we arrived as we didn't know!!! Found out at the reps meeting the next day.
Back a week now,had a fantastic time,so i booked again for next September.Recomend the Rising Star to anyone,entertainment team great(James,Andy).Location fantastic,right on beach.Special mention to Roz for kegging James by the pool :cheers :sun2 :D :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.