Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
25-30 what - minutes, km?
Hotel Melenos in Lindos village itself is very romantic - it's a really smart boutique hotel, v expensive though.
I've also heard nothing but rave reviews of the new Atlantica resort at Kolymbia (between Faliraki and Lindos).
Thanks Marcus,
I meant to add that the accommodation needs to be child friendly AND romantic, if there can be such a thing. Also it would be nice if we were able to stay within around 25 minutes travel from Lindos. We are planning to marry there next year and would not wish to be too far from the Chapel where the ceremony is being held.
I've looked at the Melenos, although stunning I don't think a Boutique hotel is for us, especially not with a new baby. I've since looked at the Lindos Memories and have made enquiries there. Hopefully something will stem from that but in the meantime any other suggestions will be gratefully recieved. Bye for now,
Jenny.
I don't know Lindos Memories too well, i know it's the other side of Pefkos.
Lindos Mare might well suit you and it's in Vlicha Bay, very close to Lindos. It's always been a nice hotel but had a refit a couple of years ago and now gets rave reviews. Also although you'll find it more family friendly it's still quite romantic as it's built on a hillside so has beautiful views.
Plenty of reviews on the Hotel Reviews section on here and also on http://www.tripadvisor.com
You can read our Rhodes hotel reviews HERE :wink:

luci :wave
Lindos Memories is a very nice hotel, right on the beach about 2km from lindos (between Lindos and Pefkos)
Lindos Memories can be quite difficult to get rooms in, it is in great demand and a number of different tour operators use it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.