Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Gill.

The Love boat springs to mind. We went there in June and the food was lovely, no noise and al lthe waiters are ressed in white aval uniforms.

Another one was The Golden Moon which is on the town square. I had a lovely sea bass there and they had a nice wine list.

The Waterfall is a very pretty setting with as it says - a waterfall .

Have you made up your mind regarding hotel yet?

Barb
Call me an old romantic if you want but these are the restaurants we found during our last few visits to Icmeler.

The Kerem this is just below were Dreamboys is.

The Moolight same street as Selen II

The Waterfall on the street down to the Karoke Bar

The Love boat

The Lighthouse in the square across from the ATM's

Regards

Lynda
The Waterfall...

Wayside...

The Moonlight...

Dost...
1. Old Famous Kitchen

2. Wayside

3. House of the Rising Sun

4. Moonlight

5. Waterfall

6. Pyramid
can highly recommend the Wayside - fantastic food and wine, excellent service, warm welcome. If it is a special occasion why not have a bottle of Doluca Bianca (sparkling) - I think there is one on ice for us when we go back ......

23 sleeps and counting :wink:

zoe

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
My Favourites are

1. Set
2. Lighthouse
3. Bonjour

All of them sell great food.

Lynn
Well according to my romantic wife you should go to the Love Boat, handsome waiters dressed all in white, teeth like Don MacLean, port holes on the wall and even imitation steam thrown in .... me, I thought the food was great too !

Wilson :wink:
Got to be....

The Lighthouse
Chef restaurant
The Wayside

Fantastic food in all 3!

Mazz
wilson lol i thought the steam was to kill the mossies :D ,well you learn something new every day :lol: xxx jan
I agree with Cruisecontroller, although we never tried the House of the Rising Sun or Moonlight, perhaps next year when my Mum and Dad go - they should check these 2 out :wink:

3MIN3M4
Wilson
We were told that the steam is dried ice, part of the new air conditioning that had been installed this year.
The Loveboat has always been one of our favourites, the staff are perfectionists, the food amazing and the setting lovely.
We also love the Lighthouse, The Wayside and the Set. We never go to the burger/pizza kind of places. We work hard for our hols and think we deserve to eat out at these lovely places every night when on holiday. I can have burgers etc at home, plus I've never been to anywhere in Engand where the food is as good as in Turkey.
Shaz150
Nobody has mentioned Mario's, to the right of the beach where the dolmus start. Excellent Italian food with great settings, the best being the rooftop overlooking the whole beach area, but you have to book.
10 more sleeps.
We ate at the Angel Inn. Its just up from the the dream 3 bells and lion bar. It is in a quiet spot and the food was excellent. Good wine list also. Di. :)
So many good eating places so little time
thank you thank you all of your replys as I had convinced myself it was a little too lively for us with loud music and dancing waiters in your face,I have made my mind up I am definetley booking this weekend.I have decided to go to the "marti" seems the best although they only do half board we do intend to eat out most of the time,will let you know barb when its booked as you have been a great source of information to us,thanks to everyone else have printed it out and will be taking it with me. :D
Hi Billiwizz

The restaurants dont normally start their dancing shows until later on in the evening after everyone has had their meals.

There are still a lot of nice quiet bars to have a drink in.
one of my favourites is the Sports Bar at the top of the Canal the DJ there plays great music and its not to loud that you cant have a conversation with the person next to you.

Enjoy your holiday

Lynn
1 Week 1 Day to go Icmeler here I come hip hip hooray
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.