Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
ROYAL HOTEL
21 Posts
Hi fatboy ... we have a separate topic where you will find info and discussion about transfer options between the airport and the resort ... please click here.

I have edited the title of this topic for you in the hope of attracting some feedback about the Royal Hotel.

David :wave
I would get the bus from the airport to the new bus station. It is €8 each way, and the buses are every hour on the hour until 5pm. Then I would get a taxi from there to the hotel. You could walk, but if you're not sure where your hotel is, or have a bit of luggage, a taxi would be best. I don't know what the Royal is like sorry, but I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Edit:

now I've had a look at the map and know where it is, I can almost say for certain that the hotel has recently been completely renovated. We alk that way quite often and they have been working on that hotel for a while. Here is the website.
I think that the Royal has recently undergone a refurbishment, we have stayed just up the road before at the Bemimar apartment and used to pass the Royal most days. I don't think that it would be much in a tax from the new bus station.

Sue :) :duh sorry didn't see all of Pebbles post.
thanks pebbles and sue will get the bus herd the royal had been done up and has also been up graded to 4star lookes good on there web site will post a review on my return

the fatboy
Sue, we were probably posting at the same time.

Fatboy. You will have an awesome time. So far I'll just be missing you, but if any cheap flights come up, I could well be there at the same time.
Hi Fatboy, if you can get dropped off at Avd Europa and you haven't got much luggage then you could easily walk to the Hotel Royal from there, it isn't too far away.

Hey, going by your name, the walk will do you good. :rofl :rofl

Sue :)
ha ha ha nice one sue i am 5.10 in height and 16stone so the walk would do me good mind i walk my dog 3miles every day and it has made no diffrence :wave: :wave: ;)

thank for all your help the fatboy
This hotel was refurbished.Looks ok from the outside.I always book my transfers with benidormtransfers or benidormdirect,their the same company.
Stayed in the Royal over Easter, very nice hotel, just been refurbished. Food excellent, rooms good. Mainly spanish in the hotel at the time but made to feel very welcome.
thanks scott b i kind of thought it would be full of spanish as there is not may reviews anywere on internet from brits mind that does not bother me as i mix wll with most people and i might be able to use my little bit of spanish that i know :) :) :)
Hi Scott B ... our Royal Hotel reviews page is looking very bare, perhaps you would like to be first to review the hotel for the benefit of other holidaymakers ... please click here.

can any one please tell me if they have stayed at this hotel and what it is like, thanks
Hi Moira ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic about the hotel, which may provide you with some useful info while you wait for further feedback.

Yep stayed there 2yr ago as you can see by this post it is fantastic. infact that good i am going back again in june we 2 mates for a long weekend cant waite been beni 5 times now this will be my 6th i love this hotel its as good as the don pancho were i stayed 2yr ago with the family i am sure you will like this hotel

the fatboy
thanks for input can i also ask what the pool is like and is there a kettle in the room.
moria the pool is loverly infact when i was there in the july 2yr ago at 2 in the afternoon i was the only one there the whole place to myself lol as for a kettle cant remember as i was on my own and was not in the room very often sorry ( the pool is brill at night when its all lit up it looks so blue its great )
thanks for replying it sounds good i cant wait.
I doubt very much that there will be a kettle as most hotels do not provide them.
You can buy one for about €8 at the chinese shops.
Just returned from the Royal on saturday, there was a kettle in the room. Very enjoyable stay, staff and food very good. Would use this hotel again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.