Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
rupees in uk
11 Posts
I think its Travelex at Gatwick Airport sell Rupees, but I think the rate if rubbish. Sorry but not sure of any travel agents selling rupees in the High Street.
hi
you can get rupees at gatwick at bad rate dont think any travel agent can get them its a controlled currency,also the exchange rate at dabolim is hopeless as well
I heard that Tesco do them, but agree with everyone else that the rate will be rubbish.
hi there is a atm at dabolim as you come out turn right and its along there in glass booth cant miss it sue
thanks just need enough for taxi to hotel not sure if the money exchange place would be open early
thanks again :)
Hi John Woody, most taxi drivers at the airport are quite willing to take sterling as long as they get a slightly better exchange rate!!!!
hi squigs
do you pay the driver , i was lead to believe you paid at an office ?
Hi John Woody,
I am not sure but I bet the pre-paid office would take sterling but if not just outside the airport are loads of taxi drivers who will be more than willing to take your sterling!!
You could always get the taxi driver to stop at an ATM on the way from the airport.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.