Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
last week the sea was warmer than the swimming pool in Santa Ponsa. The waters were clear and could see lots of fish. Our swimming pool was shaded by the hotel next to us so was rather chilly!!! CBG
thankyou for your reply we are going to santa ponsa at christmas.
We where in Magaluf the first 2 weeks in October last year and the pool was "SO COLD" but the sae was still ok. Heading back in 2 weeks time to Palmanova for 2 weeks and expect the pool temperature to be the same as last year.
When does the pools in Majorca start to cool down ?

Robert
  • Edited by BIG RED 2006-09-17 20:20:50
we went to alcudia in august two years ago and it was red hot during the day but i think the pools were still cold where the sea was like having a warm bath.
the sea temp in majorca in october when we went was warm so warm in fact my 70 year old ma in law swam in it and last year on december 20 my kids were in the sea at Paguera but they looked b****dy freezing
Hi,

Sea temperature is about 26°C, still warm, will be colder at the end of october.

Regards. Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.