Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Seashell inn
32 Posts
The Casa Seashell doesnt have a bar as such just restaurant tables, but Im sure you could just have a drink if you wished
The Cassa seashell has been one of the consistantly best restaurants for many years, the service and standard of food had never waivered, It has been one of our favourite places for longer than I care to remember.
Ginlissy when are you staying at the Cassa, we are there for 3 weeks from the 25th Nov. It will be are 3rd time at the cassa. The bar tends to shut once the resturant finishes, but there are lots of places as you walk back to the cassa.
Kev
Linb
I like it there also. Always good friendly service and also love the seashell inn. My husband was laughing at the prawn coctail at the seashell it is certainly different. The sauce was green haha It tasted lovely though but different. Only nine weeks cant wait.

Birdie
Just waiting for confirmation off Diane. We are going 11 Nov for 4 weeks. :D
Ginlizzy, there is a bar at the Casa and yes it does shut down when the restaurant does (around 11pm if I remember correctly). But as other people have said, there are lots of places to drink around there. Sorry for not replying earlier, just back from my jollies - Kos, back to Goa next March.
Rick
Can you book seashells or casa seashells though a travel agent or do you book direct
I don't think that you can book through a travel agent, try this web site for contact details:
http://www.goa2u.com/casaseashell.htm
Rick
great place ,the manager is so freindly he usually gives you a free nightcap
I booked it direct
Couldnt get the Casa Seashell it was full so booked in to the Seashell inn
GL
Will be over in goa jan will try and book casa seashells then thanks everyone.
:D
Has anyone got any pictures of seashell inn rooms or any recommendations of what rooms to stay in (Not Casa Seashell)
Ta
GL :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.