DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Hi brollman and welcome to HT!

This company is mentioned several times in the forums. If you put Seguro into the Search facility at the top of the page it will return all the results.

luci :wave
Thanks, however it only mentions details about some airline they chartered failing and then a couple of "complaints" but nothing about actual rating of the company. Thats ok, I'll go look on some other sites. Thanks for your help tho :) ;)
I have used them several times and they have been excellent.
They went out of their way to arrange particular details that I was wanting and the rep service in resort was very good.

My regular travel agent also highly recommends them, they like them because they don't get complaints about them.

There was a problem with their flights last year due to technical problems with the airline, however that is all resolved and other airlines are used now.

I would (will) certainly use them again.

Graham
Information for customers of Seguro Travel, also trading as Seguro Holidays and Kent Escapes, is available form the CAA, please click here.

David
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.