Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed here for a few nights a couple of years back, big spacious aparts, but very basic - But the excellent location makes up for that.

The pool is also tiny - but could easily pop acc to the Kocer Club and use there pool

Cheers

LA
yea the ones above mudurnu chicken i think are nice and spacious clean and tidy a friend of mine just stayed there and had no complaints! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
has anyone got any reviews on the senyadin apartments marmaris location etc etc
My daughter and neice both aged 20 on their first holiday alone to Marmaris are staying at these apartments, they fly home tomorrow. Everything has been fine until 3 days ago when the air-conditioning they paid for (2 weeks worth) started leaking, there was water everywhere, they went to reception and told them, they moved them to another room and charged them again for the air-conditioning in that room (2 weeks worth again) even though they are only there for 3 more days. My daughter and neice queried this but the apartments were adamant they had to pay, they did pay as it's too hot to not have the air-con. What a swizz. They shouldn't have been charged anything at all but were getting nowhere with their protests. It's put a bit of a downer on what is a brilliant holiday for them. :evil: :evil:
Jackie
Thats totally out of order !!,good to let people know on the forum about these apartments,sadly they have been conned at doesnt get them their money back. :cry
I know Crispy, they're quite sad about it, up until then they would of recommended these apartments, they would have booked again but not after this, still if it can make others aware of this so no one else gets conned it's a good thing.

Jackie
Jackie, remind them to post a review on their return home. ;)

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.