Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
all sorted now hubby booked Tanjung Aru, the kinabalu club seaview rooms ~ looks very nice i just hope the snorkelling will be as good as the red sea, while in oman last february no visability at all and i missed my fishy mates :cheers need to start my diet now!!!!!!
hi all, had an absolutly fantastic time at the Tanjung Aru, brillant hotel, we did visit the rasa ria this is also a lovely hotel but if you want to go into the city quite a way out maybe 45mins by taxi. the sanctury at the rasa ria was amazing there were 3 orang utans ages between 3/4 and this visit made my holiday, we did visit sepilok but i was a little disappointed because you did not get such good views of the orang utans and they were further away.
if anyone wants any info ask away. got the speed boat to the islands for snorkelling which was good, and the size on the lizards there, it was like jarassic park and a wild boar came out of the trees at the end of the day very funny..... but i was assured he was friendly but did not get too close...... lovely place to visit maylasia and cant wait to return.
elaine :)
hi Elaine
just back to HT after some time out. I'm glad you had a great holiday. If you have time it would be great to here how you got on here and in Hong Kong :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.