Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
We went in 2005 from 26th November for 2 weeks and the weather was perfect.It was around 26 degrees during the day and only dropped slightly at night.If the wind gets up it can be cooler.
:D Hello Nikki

Sorry to hear about your son hope he recovers real quick

When we were in Coral Sea Resort Hotel we enquired about the weather in Nov and were told it is still nice to sun bath but cool on a night time so i wouldnt worry if i was you .

Hope your son is ok take care

Marion x and have a lovely time
Hi Stix,gosh that sounds really nasty what happened to your son,hope it has all healed :) .
The weather should be about 25 in the day and 21 at night.sea temperature about the same as day (24).
It may be worth taking a warm top if you are out and about in the evening as the wind is from the north and may be a little cool at night.
Thanks everyone - feeling reassured now....

My son is on the mend - it will be a slow process, but have been told going away in November will be fine.....

Thanks again

Nickie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.