Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Danielle

sharm isnt a place for S/C . it will either be B+B/HB within the main town of naama bay or one of the many A/i along the few mile stretch of coastline that is sharm el shiekh .
Have a look at the post i made in this recent topic . Hope it helps http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=116827

If you have any more questions just shout

Lyn
If you have the budget for S/c or b&B in which we normally do, i would recommend it. On a personal level i like to get out of the complex and not be told when i can eat etc, plus the food is repetitive and sometimes luke warm. eating out i always found very cheap, and there is an array of assortment to sit all budgets, for example we ate steak, plus had a starters and dessert, with water (bottle) and wine, and it came to £12 total with a tip.

In the hotel i always go near Naama Bay, they have just gone over to A1, i am not happy about it, but we got a free upgrade because we booked the holiday before they changed this year. So for us its a bargain! But i will still eat out several nights a week, only because i cannot stand to stay in the complex and like to meet people.

Good luck :tup

Michelle x
sonesta beach resort queen :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.