Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,
We have booked to go to the Sherwood Breezes, Antalya. Myself, hubby and two children. Is anybody else going here at the beginning of June? I understand the british are the minority at this hotel, don't mind other nationalities but, just didn't want to be the only brits there! :que
Click Here to read our reviews of this hotel and also to add one if you have stayed here.
:wave
hiya pamplemoose, all the reviews i see for this hotel are good and it has its own website http://www.sherwoodresort.com.tr/ENG/ which has loads of pictures :)
Hi Costa del yorkshire, we have also booked to go to the sherwood at the beginning of June, when is it you go? It was mostly other nationalities when we went to egypt last year but it didnt spoil our holiday

:)
Hi Gaffer :wave: Its good to hear that you're going to the Sherwood.
We're going on the 5th from Manchester,when do you go?
The hotel looks fab on their website, really looking forward to it now :sun2
Costa
Hiya Costa,

We are flying out from Manchester on the 10th of June. Are you going for 1 week or 2? we're there for 2 weeks so really looking forward to it now.

I think the hotel looks really good quality and well worth the money. It actually looks to have a nice beach which is quite surprising as Turkey doesnt usually excell in that department.

if you're there for 2 weeks then we'll have quite a bit of overlap :)
David
We're also going for 2 weeks.
The photos of the food look sooo nice :tongue I bet I will put a stone in weight on!
I have read quite a few reviews and they seem pretty good. We booked this holiday last summer and got a good deal, can't wait! :cheers
Costa
Could anyone who has been to this hotel please let me know if they provide a beach/pool towel service? had this services at most AI's ive been to before but cant see any mention of it on this one...
Hiya as anyone been to Sherwood Breezes Hotel in Lara Beach going sunday 31st May....hope there is some english there!
Thankyou for quick reply....ive been on Trip Adviser before ive been looking on it for a few weeks sherwood breezes dont get many reviews so i was worried that there wont be many english people....
We (6 oldies) are heading out to the Sherwood Breezes in September for the first time and the reviews sound great. Is it as good as it looks on the site? :sun2
Hiya ..we have just come back from 2 weeks there...hotel was fantastic the food was good and hot the safe is free which was nice....only complaint we had was the entertainment at night!
Thanks for replying. Sounds very good indeed. Still a few months till we go but starting to really look forward to going. Evening entertainment tends to be the same wherever you go so not to worried. :)
We've just come back from the Royal Wings which is next door. Our balcony overlooked the Sherwood Breezes and the pool and garden looked really nice. They had fireworks displays and also a lovely red/white (Turkish?) night where all the tables were laid outside and the chefs all greeted the guests - it looked lovely.
Thanks for that Mouse adds to the excitement, really lookin gforward toi visiting. Is there anything to see or do in close vicinity of the hotels?
HI JUST GOT BACK 29/7/09,HOTEL WAS BEST AL INCLUSIVE WE HAVE STAYED IN,ONLY SHOPS AROUND THE HOTEL BUT THE HOTEL DOES A BUS TO ANTALYA THINK IT WAS 5 ERUO PP BEACH TOWELS SUPPLIED FREE SAFE NIGHT ENTERAINMENT WAS POOR BUT EVERYTHING ELES WAS SPOT ON READ MY REVIEW CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT I WILL TRY TO ANSWER YOU QUESTIONS ENJOY SURE YOU WILL. :sun2 :cheers
it says on one of the reviews that there were people smoking in the restaurant, does this hotel allow smoking in it, i'm not anti smoking (each to their own) but we will have 4 children with us and dont want them breathing smoke in for 2 weeks.
also are the pools warmish? do you have to be up early to get a sunbed?
thanks for any help given, we are planning to go middle of july next year.
Scottie - there's some shops outside and ashopping arcade but nothing else - enough for your souverniers though.

Hayley the pools will be a welcome releif from the heat in July, believe me.
Hi All not long till I am off on hols. One question - Is it best to take english currency with me? and if so where is the best place to exchange? Thanks
:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.