General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
silver wedding
4 Posts
Have you thought about Egypt. 5 - 1/2 hr flight. Sharm el sheikh transfers to resorts are short. Plenty of sun. Trips if you want them, but we didn't bother.

Cape verde is also coming popular, just off African coast lower than canaries ( not been there so can't comment )

:sun2
Jo
What about Italy? My parents took a tour of Italy for their silver wedding and loved it. There was plenty of downtime too. I'm sory but I cant remember who it was with though.
hI

Have you ever thought of a cruise :que That way you get the best of both worlds. You wake in a different place every day, sun yourself on the deck or go to the beach whereever you are docked and all the food you can eat. BRILLIANT :tup

Hubby and i went on the thomson spirit for our honeymoon and then the year after we went on the destiny. They were both fantastic :tup And both times thomson threw in the AI package for free ( cos the food is already included in your holiday you get drinks too) no need to worry about a bill at the end of your cruise.

I have got to say my husband REALLY DIDNT want to go on a cruise as he cant swim and was terrified of water but he tried it and now he is hooked. If we ever get to go away on our own we would never do anything but a cruise.

Have a think about it. you would have a brilliant time.

Kerrie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.