Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sindy Apartments
12 Posts
DOnt understand why you deleted my post!!!! Do you only allow bad reviews about hotels? I only wanted to inform people about the changes at Sindy..
Erm I deleted you post as you put it in the Holiday Review section. That site is for holiday reviews from people who have stayed there. Not for owners to post they are taking over an establishment.

I kindly put your details on this forum to allow future visitors to Turkey to be aware of the change in management. Wish I hadn't bothered to be honest if that's your attitude. :duh
Ok thanks, i didnt know there was another section to put that information and i dont think there was anything wrong with my attitude i just wanted to inform people thats all
This is the forums the other site where you posted your information is our holiday review site http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

TurkishDelight79 wrote:
Do you only allow bad reviews about hotels

This part of your post I found unfriendly. If you check our hotel review site via the above link you'll see that we have excellent and poor reviews. They are posted by holidaymakers. We only remove reviews if they are libelous or are posted from the country where the accommodation is situated. This is to try and ensure our reviews are unbiased ie incase they are posted by either the owner of (ie glowing report) or a rival establishment (not so glowing)
ok sorry :( can you repost mine where it belongs then? thanks
Ah I see where the confusion is. Your post regarding the hotel being taken over has been approved and is showing in the Hotel Review section. What was removed was the info you placed in the resort report section (as obviously it wasn't a resort report)

I can alter the information part of the details for Sindy Apartments and add the website address. Also any other information ie

Telephone number
Email Address
Number of Rooms
How many floors

If you'd like to provide the above info I'll add those to the Sindy Apartment info and also in the 'extra info' Can say if you wish 'These apartments are now under new management as from ???'
yeah that would be great thanks. Sindy will be under new management from 1st April 2010 and here are the details you asked for

website: doenst let me put it but you know what the website is
Telephone and Fax number :0090 252 417 13 95 / 417 35 33
Email Address : info@sindyapartments.com
Number of Rooms: 33
How many floors: 4

Thanks again :D
wots happend to mustafa and lisa the old owners
we have booked for sept 8 to 23 its our 4 year at the sindy
ned and julie
Dont worry Mustafa will be there. See you in Sept
thanks
i spoke to mustafa and serin on facebook
see you on sept 8th
thanks ned & julie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.