Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Olympic go to some of the smaller islands which the big boys have droped

http://www.olympicholidays.com/greece/q.g.4347.2..q.html

yasus
wizard
We have used Sunvil on numerous occasions over the last 15 years. Greek Sun also have a large choice of islands but are on the expensive side.
HELLO If your thinking of building your own holiday, ie villa & flights on the internet, lots of villa owners have insurance to cover any losses to their customers. or just book with a credit card and your covered anyway.
Last year we had a client fall foul of the XL fiasco, but we had peace of mind as Frankie Miles our agent in Crete sorted out their flights home, with no delays,
I think alot of people want to book a villa privately but go with tour operators for peace of mind if things go wrong, but you can still get the back up service you need from many private villa owners you just have to shop around and ask plenty of questions
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.