Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
iI cannot answer that question, but i would only assume no, purely because the person has agreed to be all inclusive at it's sister hotel (club). I know you can share all of the sonesta beaches facilities in the hotel and the beach itself. Sonesta club normally get yellow beach towels, and the sonesta beach get green.

It is a bit of a trek across the main duel carriageway of the peace road to get in the back of the Sonesta beach, for walking it would take you at least half an hour. We walked to the Sonesta Club ourselves and timed it :lol: it does appear to be nearer than the actual brochures are saying.
Oh no, have we made a mistake booking at this hotel then...with 2 kids? Thats taken the excitement off abit :(

Helen
If you are staying at the sonesta club you will have a great time, if you are concerned about the walking, you can hail a cab, but to be quite honest with you, loads of kids were walking and spent the whole day on the beach, having no problems. I am sure you will have a great time :D

Michelle x
Has anyone been to Sonesta Club lately???

Heard that it has had some upgrading work done on it and wondered what had been done, and how the Club is shaping up lately!!!

Thanks! :D
Anyone been lately?????
Just booked The Sonesta beach resort again, last two seats on the plane for July 2nd 2007 &
August 20th 2007

and next years 23rd June 2008.......

I think they should tip me :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.