Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi
I am off to Mallorca, Puerta Pollensa for a week with my husband in September. We are going half board, so was just wondering how much moneu we may need to take with us. We like to go out for a drink, maybe go out for a meal although we are half board and maybe take in a trip or two. Any help with this would be appreciated. Cheers Dizz xx
we will be in cala san vicente from 16th sept. which as you might well know is " up the road " from PP. Have you stayed there before? We usually take enough euros to cover the first evening/day. Other than that we take sterling as the rate is always better on holiday. There are banks in PP and also the hotel of course.
Can I suggest a web site to you? Its Puertopollensa.com very friendly and helpful. Posters on this site know PP very well. I've been a member for a good time and really enjoy posting there.
My user name on there is Bee67.
good luck :tup :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.