Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Spinners back!
9 Posts
Hi Spinner nice to have you back and I am glad you enjoyed Goa. It was nice meeting both of you.
Plus the weather picked up for you which is even better. I will never forget the day we sat inside the Oceanic and the rain was chucking it down outside :yikes
spinner - were you the guy sat in reception on Friday morning waiting to see the thomas cook rep? on holiday with your daughter?
Welcome back Spinner, so pleased you enjoyed your holiday, we stayed at the MD on our first trip to Goa and loved it :tup
Glad you got coloured as well spinner :rofl , but most of all that you enjoyed your first visit to Goa.
x lassi
Yep that was me Gazthomas. She never turned up! :(
i was the one you swopped newspapers with and who was with my wife talking to you about travel around the world whilst waiting for the bus to the beach..nice to have met you and not known who you were!....
I noticed the monarch flight delay when we are the airport on Friday. Were you told the night before?
Gazthomas....nice to have met you as well!

Flight MON4373 was due to leave Goa at 7.30am on Friiday morning. We were told that there was a five hour delay the night before, meaning that we could have a bit of a sleep in. However at 4am on the Friday morning, Thomas Cook Operations centre telephoned me to inform me that the flight was now delayed 21 hours and just to stay put in the hotel! (What a blow :cry )

We eventually left the hotel at 2am on Saturday morning but didn't take off until 7am :banghead:

And then we were informed that the flight was going to Gatwick :swear

We all had to get off at Gatwick and check in for a further flight upto Manchester :rage

But hey........I got an extra days holiday :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.