Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i stayed at mar amantis about 4 yrs ago and we didnt have any problems what so ever. infact i have been to the island over 13 times now and have never had a problem.
i havent even seen a cockroach in Ibiza and have been 5 times.
thanks alot thats put my mind at rest lol
Sorry to say on our first day last year a massive cockroach FLEW :yikes into the room . I almost had kittens, I sprayed it and it actually hid behind the chair leg looking out and ducking back behind each time I sprayed. After a few minutes of looking like something from riverdance hubby caught it and threw it out of the window.
However I was on guard after that and looking out for any creepycrawley's, glad to let you know didn't see any, only the little lizards outside.

I am sure you will be ok , enjoy your holiday
I was in the west end last year and a giant cockroach flew onto my partners head!!!, then crawled down over her forehead much to her horror!!
Very adaptable creature cockroaches. Where you have humans you will almost certainly have them about as well. Plus loads of other insect and spider life as well. You may not see them but they will be there waiting till the sun goes down!
I've lived here for 3 years and i haven't seen one yet
....but apparently they do exist...........i'd better touch wood.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.