Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Personally I found the choice of bikinis quite limited...I will be taking plenty of bikinis next year.
Small choice in the designer shops at Calangute but not great with sizes (no they wern't for me !!) just browsing with 'er in doors last time.
Better getting before you go,but shops limited this time of year.
A good site for clothes that still has a small amount of summer gear is,
http://www.mandmdirect.com
Have used them loads of times - quick 2 day delivery,if your pushed for time.
Spike
Thanks Spike and Lozza i had a feeling you were going to say that, thanks for the link, if anyone else knows of any good swimwear sites or high st shops that do winter sun collections please let me know?
Absolute nightmare, one of mine broke one year, your fine if your tiny you will find a bikini, however if you are a 14 or above you have next to no chance - I would advise taking plenty with you
so being a size 8 (i am assuming that comes under tiny) i should be able to find something?
Natz if I was you I would buy before you go. The styles are very, shall i say limited :D

Ive been having the same problem trying to find Bikinis as they are all out of the shops i managed to get a couple from next online but I plan on buying at the Airport.
In a fix Natz you would be able to get something but as Elliebee says the choice is very limited. You can sometimes get some nice ones from Monsoon/Accessorise at the airport
the bikini i bought didn't look right on me !!! i put it down to lack of choice!!
BOB
It wasn't cos it was too tight then Bob!! :rofl :rofl
I bought my bikini in Panjim last year, it was in a stall in the bazaar, it cost me the grand sum of Rps 225 so I bought 3 of them, all in different colours and they had matching skirts, A BARGAIN!!!!!
I bought a lovely one at the steps in Calangute last year its the yankee flag one stars and stripes ..it was all of 200 rupees but he did ask me for 500 ...im well pleased with it the man had some really lovely ones in his shop ....colleen
Next always sell bikinis yr round, when are you going? if its next yr then i always get really good ones in their winter sales :D
Also Top Shop have a lot at the moment in their mid season sale - maybe try there :D
but at the end of the day, they arn't easy to find!! so get your bikinis, before you go, just like me!!
BOB :rofl :rofl
where do you get yours out of season Bob? :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.