Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sun Hotel
11 Posts
Dont know this hotel but I wonder if this is the one you have booked. Click on this link.

http://www.sunhotel.bg/hotel-sunny-beach-gallery-en/

If you look at the photos you can see part of a swimming pool ! Hopefully you will receive a reply soon to your email.
yea that is the one, thats the website i emailed from. I didnt book the holiday, someone else in our group did... its in a quiet location. i have seen the picture but if you read their website they do not list a swimming pool anywhere :-) lol.

i dont mind i can go to the beach everyday.. its others in the group that enjoy the pool that will go without.

if anyone is over there now and can go check (cheeky i know) that would be appreciated lols.

cheers

D
Hi again

Have you looked at the photo gallery? You can DEF see part of a swimming pool in one of the pics and looking at the colour of the building it does look part of this hotel.

I hope someone else on the forum who has actually stayed there or knows this hotel can put your mind at rest.

I would email again.
Yea we have seen that picture, but it doesn't actually say anything about a pool, and it doesn't have a picture of the pool on its own. You would think that they would show there pool off.

I can not imagine going on holiday to a hotel without a pool, i guess that is what you get when someone else books the hotel.

But I can go all day everyday to the beach.. I love it. Others in the group arent so keen on the beach.

I will email them again.

D
Hi again

I know what you mean about not having a pool. There must be someone on the forum who can comment on this so fingers crossed you will get some info soon. Normally if a hotel doesnt have a pool they usually advise you that you can use the next door pool or nearby pool. All that would be asked by the hoteliers is that you spend some money on the premises by buying lunch/snacks/drinks.

It would be so simple if they could just answer your email, not too much to ask is it!
:que If you look at the picture closely you will notice that the pool is in the next door property, the pool is separated from the Sun Hotel by a wall with railing on the top that runs down the full length of the hotel.

There are a several holiday companies selling this property that state there is a pool:

http://www.sunshine.co.uk/hotels/Sun_Hotel-16096.html

http://hotels.hotelopia.com/hotel-sun-hotel_bourgas-black-sea.html

However it gets more confusing as there is a reply on TA that states there is definitely NO pool http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g499086-i9527-k2900088-Sun_hotel_sunny_beach-Sunny_Beach_Burgas.html

Is this the email address you used office@sunhotel.bg hopefully they will get back to you.

Graham
Graham

I did vaguely remember a while back someone enquired about this particular hotel but your post today is extremely helpful in refreshing my memory.

The TA review will just confirm what young_turk already suspects. Pity some websites are saying that there is a pool! Hopefully people who are going to stay there will read this forum.
yea TA is where i first realised there might not be a pool. Although those links look promising!

thanks for your help people I appreciate it!

I enquired a while back too (thinking it would have a pool - like i said I didn't actually do the booking).

i have even emailed them from a different email under a different name asking other questions (including the pool one)...

Anyway I will keep you informed if i find anything out. Im still going anyway!

Dan
Just thought I would update everyone, this hotel finally replied to an email i sent them under a new potential holiday maker id.... they do not have a swimming pool but have a contract with the hotel next door so their customers get to use their pool...

So atleast we now know we have a pool albeit next door... lols

Il post a review when i return.

Dan
Thanks for the update. Wonder which hotel is next door??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.