General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi

We used these vouchers last year,and went to Craig Tara in Scotland, we have just used the vouchers again, but we are yet to hear anything, however the cheque has been cashed.

I am slightly worried, as we did not specify a secondary destination, we also had a priority form as we booked with them last year.

Therefore I am after a number so I can phone them, has anyone got a number that I can ring them on and find out where my booking is up to.

Thanks.
I still haven't heard a thing either and posted my vouchers 4-5wks ago. I think I have picked very popular places, eg Haggerston and Berwick.
I got mine this morning.

I'm quite disappointed actually, had put four spanish parks then Haven Craig Tara as my last choice. Guess where I got! Yip Craig Tara... :( Not too bad a week mind you 18th September, not decided yet whether or not I'll use it.

My cheque was cashed last week so I'm sure yours will come through soon.

Catherine x
thanks Catherine.

Not much of a jaunt is it if you are already in Scotland.

:cry:
Nope a trip down the M77 from Glasgow to Ayr! PAH! :evil:
Still haven't heard anything but my daughter never got hers. She only applied for one date in November but at three different parks and never got any. Surprised so many folk want to go in November. She was asked to re-apply with new dates.
Still not heard anything :( been a week since my cheque was cashed now. need to put the holidays in at work so could do with knowing soon. Keep thinking ive given them wrong address or something hehe
Still no news, hopefully no news is good news!! :cry:
There's another site with "chat" about the sun holiday offer under UK hols.

I have e.mailed the Sun today and they replied immediately advising that they couldn't look into the holiday database but that a helpline will be opening on 1st March for any queries and also that all holiday confirmations should be despatched by the 1st.

Fingers crossed.
try phoning them today - i had that last year - i tried phoning them a couple of days before the 1 march and they were there

my holiday had been awarded but they had failed no notify me!! how useful was that!!
Thanks for that. I've just phoned them and you were right - they were in!!!

Got my hol all confirmed, I should receive confirmation through the post from the holiday park in the next few days.

Thanks again.
can someone please please give me the phone number?
Hi, the tele. no. you need is 0870 125 3344.

Best of luck.
thank you

Just rung them, we have not got our date in May - the only one we have been offered is October.
Is the date in Oct. suitable? The schools are off for a week end of Oct. That's when we are going to Haggerston.
Well to be honest Jools, im pretty hacked off.

The cash went from the account weeks ago, we have heard nothing, then we dont get the dates we wanted,

Also we were priority customers.
Thats pretty naff, especially if you're a priority customer. I would contact the park directly. Where have you been allocated?
i always only put down 2 dates and 2 parks and its always worked for me - that way i get more or less what i want!!
Craig Tara in Ayr in Scotland.

We went there last year, I phoned the number above that you gave me, and they could not 100% confirm that we hadnt got May but he said we would have heard by now, as they process the orders in date order. He then gave me another number - 'Bourne Leisure' or someone who are processing the orders and they said phone back next week.

I lost it on the phone, me phone you? why cant YOU phone me

Cheeky :swear !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.