Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
we stayed there last year they are great very modern only problem was location they were at the end of a dirt track with no lighting nothing around then, although a lot of building work was happening around them so this year somthig may have been done with the road if you want to know anything just ask
xx julie xx
just stopped at the sun village apt in sunny beach with thomsons they are really good had so many reviews that were bad last yr that we nearlly changed our minds they are clean , spacious, no woods with gypsies in if you have booked here dont panic
Just got back from Sunny Beach 1 week ago, had a brill holiday......Stayed in Sun Village Apartments, they were nice and clean, they were cleaned every day, we would go out for a walk in afternoon and come back to clean towels, clean bedding and clean apartment, just a few hiccups with this hotel, you have to be very careful in the bathroom, the shower basin is very small so the water runs right over in to the whole of the bathroom so when i stepped out i nearly slipped would of been a nasty fall if i had, this happened to a teenage boy he slipped and bashed his head and ended up having 60 stitches so do tell the children to be very careful because the whole of the hotel is tiled. Also there are no umbrella's on the sunbeds so when it is very hot there is no shade, there is only one snooker table which is charged at 5 lev which is penny's really but bang on half hour the young lad from the hotel comes up shouting game over,game over, regardless of whether you have finished or not, i myself had a couple of run ins with him.

There is no entertainment in the hotel, they had there first ever quiz night one night when we were there so hopefully that would of carried on depends on how popular it was, we were lucky the week we was there because we met a lot of nice people so the entertainment didnt really bother us what helped as well was happy hour between 9-11pm.

any questions about resort,hotel, or anything else please dont hesitate to contact me.
hi Vicky. Some useful information there. Could you copy and paste it on our reviews of the apartments please? It will be a great help for future holidaymakers :D
The location of Sun Village apartments is pretty good , walking distance of everything - bars, restaurants, discos, supermarkets and Aqua Park
If you are moved from front line hotels the only thing you can miss is the sea view

Debbie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.