Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Declan,

Sunny Day/Slanchev Den is just to the North of Sveti Konstantin i Elena (the two resorts tend to run into each other) so is well-placed for trips into Varna or to other resorts such as Albena or Golden Sands if you wish.

Baldur
Hi Baldur

Thanks for that. I know it is an odd question, do you know what is the dress code at night. I have heard that it is smart casual in most places in Sunny day, but just want to be sure. From what I have read, it looks like we would be better bringing euros to change to local currency.

Thanks

Declan
Hi Declan,

Afraid that I can't give definitive help on dress code in the resort hotels - I set my own, as I have my own house in Bulgaria. :wink:

Smart casual should be fine.

You will receive around 1.95/1.96 Leva to the Euro from Bulgarian banks - today's rates:

Postbank - 1.9520, Raiffeisen - 1.950

Baldur
Hi Baldur

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers
Declan
Hi Declan and welcome to HT! I see Baldur has already helped ( as usual!! :D ). I have asked for your hotel to be added to our reviews. You never know perhaps someone can gives it its first review before you leave on Friday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.