Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi,
Not too sure if I can help too much (not into clubbing) but I'll try.
Are you staying in Tavira or Cabanas?
In both of these places there are plenty of bars and restaurants.
Cabanas has 2 bars called Quasimodos and Polakis geared up for the younger crowd and stay open till 2-3am.
I'm sure there will be similar places in Tavira.
If you are looking for clubs/discos you might need to go to Monte Gordo which is busier. As the buses don't run that late you would need a taxi. I think it is about 20 euros one way.
The next nearest place is probably Olhao which is a large town but again transport is the problem.
The Eastern Algarve tends to be quiet and laid back....your daughter might have preferred the Albufeira area with it's lively nightlife!!!!
If I can be of any more help then just ask.
Pat
Thanks for the info, we will take them to your recommendations and they can gat a cab back.
Westmoormag,
Apparently there is one disco/club in Tavira itself but it is only open Fri and Sat nights except during August.
It is called UBI and the address is Fabrica Balsense, Rua Almirante Candido Dos Reis.
This would appear to be the only one in the area, but as I said before, Polakos in Cabanas is open till 2am and Quasimodos is open till 3am.
Hope this helps.
Pat
:glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.