Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
TAXI FOR 5
7 Posts
You will need 2 cabs or if you book in advance with a transfer company you may get a small minibus for cheaper , always ensure you allow enough room for luggage !
If you want to travel in the one taxi you will need a minibus taxi. They are plentiful around the island but I'm not certain you will get one in the airport queue. You might, but to be certain you should book in advance, or take two normal taxis.
If you want to book a minibus in advance you could try ResortHoppa, which we use and can recommend...
Thaks everyone I have now booked with janerbus to be on the safe side.
Two things to be aware of when booking these transfers...
1) If you are sharing a bus the company will usually not drop you at a private address. It has to be a hotel or registered holiday complex. We just book the nearest one to our rental flat.
2) They usually say they will text or email you the day before pick-up to confirm place and time. Experience shows that they usually don't. You have to ring the local resort office to get a time.
Glenys11 how much did they charge you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.