Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
taxi
5 Posts
welcome to HT

whilst you wait for answers to your questions, we do not have any reports for this property yet! but the reports on other trusted sits look very good

yasus
wizard
I am going to the same hotel on the 27th September for a week and decided to rent a car for the week it will cost 120 euros. I think a taxi both ways will come to near this amount so having a car all week is a good deal. Dont expect they will be going the same week but I would give them a lift if they were.

Ed
My son has been on holiday and has now returned he managed to share a lift with his girlfriend and two other people ,they shared the price btween them all ,it was 70 euros,on the way back he got a coach tranfer which cost them 12 euros,he said the hotel was very good value for money as he only paid £320.00 each for an all inclusive,nice and clean decent food and drink,he said the only problem was the ignorant germans and there children apart from that they had a fantastic time
Glad they had a good time, I got mine for £280 each all inclusive in September I am going with the intention of eating out most nights in the local bars, at that price I can afford to support the locals a bit. As for the Germans I am 65 and 17 stone so will not be pushed around.

Ed
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.