Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
http://www.holidaytaxis.com looks like a reutable company but I'd like to hear that from someone who has experience of using them before I book.
Mark
As this thread has been saying I think you will find it cheaper to just pick up a taxi as they are lined up outside.
The cost is approx £28 or 40 euro which is half the price of the holiday taxi web you have posted.
All the prices are also posted by taxi rank so you know what the price will be in advance of your journey.
Paul
I'm so glad I bothered to check out some Rhodes forums.

I have booked a two week holiday to Faliraki and was quoted 70 quid for a return taxi !!!

Thanks to info I have found on the net, I have transfered my accomodation to Rhodes Town and now realise that I can even get a bus from the airport !
To be honest nicky £70 is way over the odds for a taxi - i'm guessing that was with a tour op or for pre book.
If you pick up a taxi at the airport it's much cheaper. I often get a taxi to Lindos (much further than Faliraki) and that only costs £50 return!
Hi kmba
Just to say thank you very much for the info and that it will be a taxi to/from the airport for us!!
Thanks again.
lol
LizC
:bow
We are going to Lindos on 6 June. How much would a taxi cost from Rhodes Airport to Lindos for 4 of us. :D
Anyone been or know of Lindos Royal Village Hotel where we are staying for the week - is it any good
  • Edited by BeaDes 2007-05-14 17:52:02
Hi
from Airport to Lindos it is normally Euros 40.-. It could be a bit more because of you being four people and all the luggage. It could even be that you need 2 taxis because of the luggage
Thanks Maeqi Do most of the taxis take 4 - we are only going for a week so should not have too much luggage :)
Yes - they are allowed to take up to 4 people
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.