Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Do read all the posts on this forum over the last year or so.
Do keep reading until you go
Do enjoy yourself
Do visit http://www.admiraltraveltenerife.com for a list of excursions
Do book any excursions with the booking agents about town rather than your holiday rep
Do visit the opposite end of town ie Costa Adeje/Fanabe
Do plan to return coz you will never see it all in 1 visit
Do get loads of bargains over there

Don't Take ANY scratchcards from anybody ever
Don't forget plenty of sun cream - it gets incredibly hot in the summer
Don't forget to visit St Eugens bar in the evenings - best bar in Europe http://www.mikecarltontenerife.com is the site
thanks Tex for the advice. We went to Turkey in November and it was rubbish after having a very stressful few months, it was just what we didn't need. We booked years ago to go to Tenerife but had to cancel. I can't wait to go and I will take a look the website you suggested.

:o
Have a peak at the reviews on the Princess Dacil here Los Christianos is great for a family and is handy for the trips out to see the whales.
Hi Tex going to Las Americas in Oct . St Eugens looks good is it around the Bouganvilla Hotel area.Ialways stay around Los Christanos these days but we are going with a gang this year so we are loking further afield for our entertainment looking forward to the holiday.Mazket watch out for the card tricksters and the poeple who have the three cups and you find the ball cant remember what they are called but they are on Geranium walk big rip off ,Also the electronics shop use this site to see who the genuine ones are. Have a good holiday Cheers Dave.
St Eugen's is about 200 yards or so past the Bougainville on a corner next to the large San Eugenio shopping centre. You will love it in there especially if there is a gang of you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.