Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
great
70 Posts
Hi we are thinking of booking above hotel in January/February 2008 has anyone stayed there?. We have read all the reviews and they are all very different, some good, some bad.
Some say it costs 10 dinar in a taxi to Sousse while others say its only 5D
Any info would be very welcome. :? 8)
thanks May
yes its 10 but make sure you agree with driver before getting in. We always ask at the hotel how much th ejourney would cost and never paid more then that
8) thanks for that. Have you stayed there recently? whats the food like and what drinks do they have I am diabetic so hope they do diet coke or lemonade.
There is no set price for the taxi, they do have meters but most drivers agree the price before hand...ive watched the meter most times and it normaly comes in under their price so i just think there trying to make a bit extra.cost me about 8 TDN Monastir and 10TDN to sousse,but i dont normaly haggle with taxi`s as they will go out their way to help you...and realy the wages are realy poor over their i dont mind paying...remember its about 2.5 TDN to the pound so the 15 - 20 min trip is realy good....hope this helps
hi
thanks for that. Just like to know in advance rough prices :)
we are looking to book this hotel. I like the size of the rooms as there are three of us and it seems that you have a little more space, but my husband is concerned about the low food scores! Has anyone been recently who could tell me what the food is realy like?
Thanks
Its been a year since i was there but it depends on what you like to eat..but most of the 06 comments are similar..we found it good..
Hi :wave has anyone stayed at this hotel recently. We are thinking of going for 2 weeks A.I. in January 2008 and would dearly love to know something about it. Have read a few reports but they all seem to be old ones.
Any info would be great
:thanks Imp
Is still the same as when i was there last year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.