Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Haven't been this year yet, however, the Fat Cat on the sea front beside Hotel Glarus was very child friendly. You will see a lot of bars advertising evening entertainment including magicians, parrot shows etc.

:sun2 Toonman
Thanks toonman, your a star........

And nice avatar btw.......... used to be a season ticket holder years ago........
Hello Poolielad, I noticed you were in Sunnybeach 2010 with your kids. I too booked a family 2 week holiday for my wife and 2 kids boys aged 11 and 7. Did your family enjoy sunny beach? Did the kids enjoy it? I will be staying at Sun village apartments near the aquapark. I read so many reviews now I am not so sure that I picked the right resort. Once my kids are entertained and happy we will all have a good time.

Regards

BO-JANGLES
I stayed in the Sun Village last year without any problems at all. Close to the market area and the resort centre. Aquapark just behind it.
Don't think the kids will be bored as a lot of bars have entertainment on from live bands to magic shows etc. There are other things like Go Karts, Jeep safaris.
A good night out is the Khan's Tent show, bookable at any tourist offices ( we use Condor Travel ) on the main road next to the post office. Price includes 3 course meal, drinks, and a cabaret show as well as pick up and return to your hotel. Lasts a good 3 hours.

See here http://www.hanska-shatra.hotels-bg.eu/

:sun2 Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.