Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
all very small portions tho

That's what I meant by low calorie ;)
peasmith6,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-MBJ-LGW (TCX128K/415L) are operated by an Airbus A330-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thomas Cook Group has firmed a memorandum of understanding with Airbus for 12 new A321-200's. This is part of a five-year plan to replace its narrowbody fleet. Deliveries of the aircraft, equipped with new Airbus sharklets (winglets) are scheduled to begin in 2014. In addition to the 12 A321s, they plan to lease A320-family aircraft from lessors.

Darren
hi
was reading my invoice from direct holidays
says i can prebook seats from 26 may for my flight on 26 july
anyway went on for a nosey to discover loads of seats already pre booked
went back in 30 mins later and loads more been done
diapointing can anyone explain this to me please
thomas cook airlines
thanks
bestfriend22uk,

Do you mean pre-booked seating (seats together) or select your seat? You can pre-book seating together at the time of booking. You can select you seats (officially) from 2 months before your departure date. However, it's often open well before this once the flight is uploaded on to the system. I selected my seats for my flights in March last November!

Darren
hi
i mean selct your seats 5 quid per person each way
went all the way though to last stage :duh
and loads of seats now sold?
confused?
ah i understand now misread your post
cant beleive its open when it clearly says 26 may now i have missed out on the seats i wanted
many thanks
bestfriend22uk,

As I mentioned above, flights are quite often on the system before the 2 months and available for selecting. I selected my seats over 4 months before my flights are due to depart.

Darren
we are flying on the manchester to hurghada tcx253k can you tell me will there be any ife on there thanks...
How long before can you bag drop at thomas cook from manchester to hurghada please is it 3 or 4 hours before thanks
a judy,

When are you travelling? I'm at MAN at the moment so I'll check the aircraft type when I get back later this afternoon. Flights are mainly Boeing 757-200's so no IFE. Check-in opens 4 hours before your departure time.

Darren
Hi all,

My inlaws are flying to Goa 30/01/2010 on TCX095.

Can anyone tell me where that aircraft will be arriving to Manchester from its previous flight so I can keep an eye on it for them.

repeat question from last year so thanks for any help

Regards
We're flying tomorrow from Glasgow to Fuerteventura, TCX814, does anyone know what type of aircraft and what IFE there may or may not be.
robertk,

GLA-FUE-GLA (TCX814K/L) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. There won't be any IFE. You can hire hand held PSP's with a selection of movies for £7.50 per flight.

Darren
Papa,

It comes in from Sanford or Purto Plata.

Darren
Thanks Darren, I guess my MP3 player will be getting laldy then.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.