Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
So when will the next Travel magazine be available online ?
Imbrugliasboy / Julmops,

TCX change their IFE twice per season running from May-July, August-October (summer season) and November-January, February-April (winter season). They normally update their website sometime during the first week of the start of the next 3 month period.

Darren

Nick 1992,
It's a little early as yet as I don't have the S11 schedule to hand at the moment. It would normally be a Boeing 757-200, but I'll know a little closer to the time.
Daren

Just got the manos invoice. Flight part and its got the flight number, and underneath who it is. Next to it it has "B763". So presuming it was a boeing 767-300! :)
Darren,

It's probably still too early but taking my chance here ...

TCX128K LGW-CCC on Tuesdsay, any idea already of the registration ?

Many thanks !

Julmops
Julmops,

Way too early! It'll be monday afternoon before I'll have an idea. It's normally an ex-MYT (G-MLJL/OMYT/MDBD).

Darren
Thanks a lot Darren ! I shall remind you on Monday afternoon.
Hi

I will be flying out of manchester to goa on the 8th march
on tcx41k Anyone any idea on whether or not this aircraft will have on-demand video?
I believe its an airbus a330, but from reading the forum, think only 1 of these has on demand, unless things have changed?

Many Thanks
Mark
mr-miagi,

Welcome onboard :tup
Only one of TCX's A330-200's has on-demand IFE; G-TCXA. All the other aircraft (5) have a looped system. It's normally an ex-MYT aircraft operating the TCX041K/L (G-BDBD through January so far) so there's no chance of G-TCXA, unless things change.

Darren
Darren,

It's probably still too early but taking my chance here ...

TCX128K LGW-CCC on Tuesdsay, any idea already of the registration ?

Many thanks !

Julmops

Julmops,

Way too early! It'll be monday afternoon before I'll have an idea. It's normally an ex-MYT (G-MLJL/OMYT/MDBD).
Darren

Darren, quick reminder for you regarding the above ! Leaving tomorrow and more impatient by the hour !! :tongue
Julmops,

Todays departures aren't on ACARS as yet, I'll check again later. I think G-TCXA and G-OJMB are in LGW at the moment, but I'm not 100% sure as yet. The others seem to be around MAN.

Darren
Thanks a lot Darren, fingers crossed for TCXA !! I've checked on libhomeradar and she came back from Cancun this morning ... We shall see ...
OJMB hasn't any flights logged since 14/01 according to the same website ... Maintenance possibly ?
Hi !

My eldest daughter and her fiancee fly out to Cancun,Mexico from Manchester in late March. They have booked Premium Seats with Thomas Cook. Will the seats have been pre-allocated from the time of booking ?

Not sure which Aircraft type ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Rotterdam
Rotterdam,

The aircraft is an Airbus A330-200. Seating isn't pre-allocated based on date. If they call the airline or try online, they can select seats (likely with a charge) or get whatever is allocarted to them.

Darren
Julmops wrote:
Thanks a lot Darren, fingers crossed for TCXA !! I've checked on libhomeradar and she came back from Cancun this morning ... We shall see ...
OJMB hasn't any flights logged since 14/01 according to the same website ... Maintenance possibly ?

G-TCXA is Down to do it.....may be a short delay as it left for Barbados today quite late due tech delay, so may knock on possibly 30 mins late?

Correct G-OJMB been in Abu Dhabi on it's yearly maintenance, now in Manchester
Hi we are travelling on TCX128 from Gatwick to Montego Bay on a chartered Fred Olsen plane and have premium seats and flying back from Barbados on TCX415 again in premium - any info on the type of plane and the premium seats would be much appreciated.
P.S. that should be on the 31st March 2011 and returning on the 14th April 2011
:wave: hi anyone know what the menu is for thomas cook flights
hi anyone know what the menu is for thomas cook flights

Low calorie...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.