Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Daz

I know this sounds petty but can you tell me if tcx314 to punta cana has free water available iwent on thomson last year who had water fountains up and down the flight do thomas cook do the same??
marg
xxmargxx,

They don't have the water fountains, but cabin crew will give you water by the glass if you ask for it. My glass will have water mixed with malt and hops onroute to PUJ this time tomorrow!

Darren
thanks for that Daz have a great time what hotel you going i'm going the sirenis cocotal hope it is good
thanks marg
Hi there, i know we dont fly until August from gatwick to Hurghada i just wondered if anyone would know what aircraft we would be flying on as my invoice states its a A330 which is the same plane that we travelled on last summer but on other forums they seem to thnk that this airbus wont be in service and it will be a smaller plane our flight number is TCX1638 any help on the matter would be greatly received.....
Hi,we are flying from Manchester to Sanford (TCX472) on 16/4/11, can anyone give us any info on IFE, meals, drinks and anything else that maybe usefull to know? Also return flight on 30/4/11 only has 29" seat pitch (TCX473) the info I have says the plane is an A330 both ways, so how come different seat pitch for return flight. Any advice would be appreciated and thank you in advance for any replies.

Tim
deborahj wrote:
Hi,we are flying from Manchester to Sanford (TCX472) on 16/4/11, can anyone give us any info on IFE, meals, drinks and anything else that maybe usefull to know? Also return flight on 30/4/11 only has 29" seat pitch (TCX473) the info I have says the plane is an A330 both ways, so how come different seat pitch for return flight. Any advice would be appreciated and thank you in advance for any replies.

Tim

TCX have 7 x a330s, from May 1st 3 of these have more seats put in so give 29" seat pitch. Of course this cannot all be done on the last day of April (planes are flying and it takes 3 days per plane)

The 3 x planes have to be prepared/seats put in, prior to 1st May so all ready, unfortunately it happens just before your flight and you have been allocated this particular plane for your SFB flight home

IFE is seat back, on a loop system, one plane has on demand films. so 1 in 7 chance of getting this one.

2 x meals - main meal and a snack.

drinks chargeable for everyone.
hey mikebravo...

Just seen the post before this, and Im presuming it will be the case that all 332's will have 29" pitch? I flew to punta cana last year and was impressed by the legroom. Im looking to go again in may/june but would think twice for 29" on a 10 hour flight...

Im guessing thats sort of standard now for most airlines. sardines it is!

claire
No, as I said only 3 x will have 29" seat pitch, these do Canadian flights and short haul

Normal long haul flights will op on aircraft with the better leg room (the other 4 x a330s), this will be the norm from beginning of MAy (when the 3 x aircraft have been refitted....) and aircraft are all in place
We're going to Arricefe on Thursday from Manchester Airport with Thomas cook. Our tickets say our flight is 8.00am but Manchester Airport say the only scheduled flights with Thomas cook on thursdays are at 7.15am and 8.45am. Is our flight more likely to be the quarter to 9 flight? We have transport booked to get us there early, but don't want to be waiting around for hours without check-in open!

Thanks in advance.
Hi jadeyrawrr ... if there is more than one flight operating that route on the day as you suggest, then it may help the aviation experts to clarify things for you if you could supply your flight numbers.

David :wave
Thanks for clarifying for me.
Actually booking to go to cayo coco tomorrow for in may so getting all excited now!
jadeyrawrr

Your flight TCX 155K is definitely 08.00 departure :cheers have a great holiday
Hi, we are flying out of Manchester on the 14th April TCX 3502 to Antalya.
Could you please tell me where this flight is previous to this.
Returning on the 21st April TX 3503.
Just hoping that the return flight is not involved in the Spanish strikes.
Hope your having a great holiday Darren :sun2
Thanks Netty.
hey im flying back to manchester on the 26th march from las palmas on flight TCX175... can anyone tell me what aircraft is operating that flight?? thanks in advance...
I called into Thomson today to ask if they would allow any extra allowance for me to take items for the Red Cross.
They called Thomas Cook airlines as we are on a TC flight and they have allowed me and my husband 10kgs extra!
This can be combined but has to be in a separate case/bag.
I suppose this is so we cant cheat and use the extra allowance for our own use.
I think is a really nice gesture. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.