Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
rhodgreen,

The seat plans in the ticket booklet are seldom correct so ignore it. Only the ex-MYT A332's are operating long haul charters. The TCX A332's are operating short haul through the summer season, then leaving the fleet. All the details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thanks Darren!
Dunno why they bother printing it in the booklet if they get it wrong so often!
I'm assuming the seat plans on your page for the ex-MYT A330s are the old higher density (pre 33") configs? (and what they're returning to)
rhodgreen,

There are several seat maps for the A332's linked. Follow the one for the ex-MYT (G-MLJL, G-OMYT, G-MDBD, also OY-VKF for the summer season) and it'll take you to TCX Scandinavia's website with their excellent 3D seat plan for the aircraft you're travelling on. This is the high density plan (29" seat pitch). The only difference is there are 2 rows missing from the centre cabin, and 2 from the rear with the remaining rows spread out giving more room. The other seat plan for G-OJMB/C / G-TCXA is accurate for the 33" seat pitch aircraft, but differs in that the toilets are in a different location, ie they aren't located downstairs. These aircraft are in the 354 seat configuration now for short haul rather than the one shown. Confusing, I know but they do like to keep changing them!

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
rhodgreen,

There are several seat maps for the A332's linked. Follow the one for the ex-MYT (G-MLJL, G-OMYT, G-MDBD, also OY-VKF for the summer season) and it'll take you to TCX Scandinavia's website with their excellent 3D seat plan for the aircraft you're travelling on. This is the high density plan (29" seat pitch). The only difference is there are 2 rows missing from the centre cabin, and 2 from the rear with the remaining rows spread out giving more room. The other seat plan for G-OJMB/C / G-TCXA is accurate for the 33" seat pitch aircraft, but differs in that the toilets are in a different location, ie they aren't located downstairs. These aircraft are in the 354 seat configuration now for short haul rather than the one shown. Confusing, I know but they do like to keep changing them!

Darren

That's what I've been doing - takes you to http://dk.airshoppen.com/vaelg-plads-ombord.aspx?aircraftType=A332B#seating
Goes upto Row 46 - a lot more than the online one that I've selected my seat on!
Hello
I have just booked a flight and am intreged to find out my aircraft. I have booked the TCX2538 from MAN-antalya. I have read your previous post to THOM767 as that is the flight i am going on on the same day and time. however when i came to book the flight it and was choosing my seats it came up with 40 rows of 3-aisle-3. I may be wrong but it is my understanding that a 767 is 2-aisle-4-aisle-2. is it still a 767 but the tcx website is wrong or what. also for whichever plane i am going on what IFE is there. any help would be hugely appreciated.

thanks

james :) :)
jamesleight101,

Welcome onboard :tup
You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). I'm mobile at the moment so I don't have the aircraft information to hand. However, if you've already looked at the online seat plan for your flight, that suggests a Boeing 757-200. The airline knows the aircraft being used, they don't get it wrong!

EDIT: Flight logs are showing a Boeing 767-31K/ER for the TCX2538/9 so it must change for your flights.

Darren
Thanks Darren, it was TCX 108 I was talking about but I think you have answered my question anyway.

Thanks again.
JW
off to ayt on the 1st/08/11 ,TCX2882 flight No
any information of type of aircraft and also return on the 12th/08/11 flight No TCX2703
many thanks
runcornsue1,

TCX2882/2703 are operated by a Boeing 757-200 / Airbus A321-200 respectively. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
REF TO MY FLIGHT RETURN ON THE 12/O8/11 TCX2703 Antalya Manchester 00:15 12/08 02:15 12/08 04:55
11H Your seat your choice
11G Your seat your choice
THIS WHAT IT SAYS ON MY INVOICE
BUT BUT ON SEATGUR THERE ARE NO SUCH SEATS
HELP
MANY THANKS
runcornsue,

Flight logs are showing the above aircraft, however these are sometimes changed to larger aircraft in the school hols, as seems to be the case here. It's likely to be the Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Hi Darren,
We have been moved from Thomson Airways onto Thomas Cook Airways flying to Sharm on Saturday the 3rd of September (TCX 2562) can you please advise where the plane comes in from prior to our flight.
qatarman,

The aircraft should operate the flight with the callsign MT86VS before MAN-SSH-MAN (TCX2562/3), which I think is Alicante (TCX2312/3) or Faro (TCX2218/9).

Darren
Please forgive me if this has already been covered but I just want to double check. Are all the A330's getting converted to 29" seat pitch. I only ask as I fly MAN-CUN in Jan and I'm 6ft4, I struggle on a flight to Spain Nevermind a 9 hour + flight. Thanks in advance
LBA73,

From November, as I understand it, yes. All the details are on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
hope somebody can help, also posted in thomas cook holidays so please hep if you can
flights out and in are TCX352 353

booked my seats online flying to cuba on 15th july, just got our tickets today and it appears our seats in row 9 are mdical seats does any body know to confirm this and what will be the situation at the airport

i hear some many rumours and conflicting info regarding online booking

any info will be gratefully appreciated

craig
shaper546,

If you've pre-allocated seats, they are yours for the flight. The diagram that comes with ticket booklets no longer applies as there's no premium cabin anymore.

Darren
THANKS

thomas cook seem to change everything but the important documents

:tup
Hi,

I'm going to cancun in the morning from gatwick on flight TCX242.

Can you let me know what plane we will be on if possible? I don't suppose it will be the A330 with the on demand in flight entertainment?

Thanks in advance for your help

Jonny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.