Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Flying to Luxor next Wednesday 30th NOV
[Thomas Cook] what kind of aircraft can we
expect,flight from Gatwick [TCX1528] Thanks
Annx
aarond,

LGW-LXR-LGW (TCX1528/9) are operated by a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
One major provider has temporarily suspended supplier failure insurance on Thomas Cook flight-only sales. More details in the Thomas Cook topic in our Tour Operators forum:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=22842&start=760

David :wave
hi flying to banjul on 17th dec tcx 2468 i think depart 2.25 from manchester, what type of aircraft is it and where is it coming from to take us
thanks
tracy
tracy37,

TCX2468/9 are operated by a Boeing 757-200. I'll check on the flight prior when I get home in the morning.

Darren
Hi Darren i would like to call up on all your skills again please,I am flying to Cuba Holugin on the 18th of Jan 2012 from manchester TCX 244 /TCX 245 back to manchester could you tell my what plane i will be flying on is it the airbus a330 thanks in advance ,Darren
Hi Darren

is the Thomas Cook flight TCX2186 MAN-TFS 27/12/11 a 757-200? I know the return TCX2315 on 10/01/12 is

cheers
Hi Darren, we are flying to Hurghada from Manchester in September next year, flight number is TCX2518.. and what seats would you recommend, cheers
englishrick,

Seating is personal preference. All seats offer the same basic facilities so it's whatever you prefer really; window, isle, centre, front or back. All I'd say is avoid rows near to toilets due to disturbance.

Darren
finally after a lot of messing booked a last minute ski deal flying from man to trn TCX 2168 dep 14:30 can u tell me aircraft is being used thanks
buster27,

Is that Manchester to Turin? What date? TCX2168/9 is showing as a Boeing 757-200 in mid January.

Darren
buster27 wrote:
sorry its on the 19th december

Still showing as a 752.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.