Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hi darren,
can you advise what plane we might be travelling on as want to book extra legroom on the 12th march.
is the plane a 757-200( ver1?) or 757-200( ver 2 ? ) thankyou brian. ps tcx 2438 man/?corfu 28th may
bripat,

MAN-CFU-MAN (TCX2438/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Specific aircraft are swapped and changed weekly, but you'll be travelling on a config 1 aircraft (235 seats) as oposed to the config 2 (187 seats). The seat plan is linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren my son is flying to Cuba Holguin on the 28th march from Manchester departing at 09.55 sorry no flight numbers any idea what type of aircraft he says its Thomas Cook airlines.
qatarman,

MAN-HOG-MAN are operated by Airbus A330-200.

Darren
Darren ,We are going to Fuerteventura on March 7th on TCX.6334,do you know what type of plane is scheduled for this flight. :que Thank You.
Jay Trip,

NCL-FUE-NCL (TCX6334/5) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Thank You Darren,sorry late reply been having problems logging in.
Hi Darren

Im travelling to Montego Bay Jamaica from Manchester on Sun 29th April 2012, Flight outbound:TCX154 and inbound 2weeks later:TCX109

Could you advise what plane type these flights will be please? (also, if its an Airbus 330, are you able to advise what the seatplans are for these please, E.g 3-3-3 or 2-4-2?)

Thanks, Anthony
anthonyf218,

MAN-MBJ-MAN (TCX154/109) are operated by Airbus A330-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including links to seating plans and aircraft / cabin photos.

Darren
Hi Darren
We are travelling from Glasgow to Tenerife on Friday 13 July, returning Friday 27 July. Flight numbers are tcx3212 and tcx3213 and invoice says Thomas Cook Airlines B752. I am assuming this means a B757-200? I have had a look at your aircraft details page, but it isn't clear where the windows are! As we are travelling on day flights both ways for a change, we would like to choose seats with a window. We can't actually select seats until 90 days before travel, but wondered if you could let me know the rows which definitely don't have windows? Our preference would be the front section of the plane if possible, but will depend how quickly these seats get booked by others, so would be helpful to know middle section as well - def don't want the back of the plane, bad experience there last year!
Thanks in anticipation :wave:
Pauline
theyoungcrew,

That's correct; B752 = Boeing 757-200. The windows are on the majority of the rows with seats A and F being next to them. As long as you avoid the rear of the forward cabin, approximately rows 13-16 and 30 in the centre cabin and row 40, you'll be fine.

Darren
Hiya,

We have booked a holiday to Turkey, could you please tell me which aircraft as it looks like two different ones.
Manc-Bodrum 14th May dep 13.40 (B752)TCX 2896
Bodrum-Manc 25th May dep 22.55 (A321)TCX 2719

Travel agent told me I could pick seats straight away but when I try it says you cannot until 12th March, is this correct?

Are Thomas Cook like Thomsons now with no in-flight entertainment?

Is there any seats to avoid, we like to sit forward of the engines and don't want to pick a windowless seat any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Anne
paradiselover,

Aircraft types are as stated in your post; Boeing 757-200 / Airbus A321-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Seating is personal preference. There are no 'best' seats. All I would say is avoid seats adjacent to toilets as you get people queing in the isle. Thomas Cook withdrew IFE a while ago on short haul flights. All but the rear row in the forward cabins have windows.

Darren
Thanks for that Darren,

Does that mean the on board camera's and maps don't work either? Do you think they will bring back the in flight entertainment at any point, I hope so it makes the flight better, I'm sure its better for the staff as well to have passengers entertained.

Cheers,
Anne
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.